HI Karen. Awesome question. A few things come to mind as we just wrote a blog ( https://www.sevenmovements.com/blog ) with some tips like this but I will summarize.
1. First of all, it's totally ok to miss a day. Be kind to yourself. Focus your energy away from missing a day to motivation to not missing two days in a row.
2. Set your environment up for success by doing two vital things, people who are doing these two things are seeing the most success with our program. Go to www.sevenmovements.com/programs and download and PRINT off the program you would like to follow. Put it somewhere you will see it every day. . Secondly, download the VHX app on your devices including your smart TV if you have one.
3. Sign up with a friend and do the program together. Why? because being with friends is fun AND you can hold each other accountable.
4. The easiest way to incorporate Take Seven into your day is through our 7-Minute Morning series. Make this part of your morning routine as the morning is generally when we set up our day. Get that early win.
5. If you are having "One of those days". where you just don't have anything in the tank we will suggest you always continue the habit by at least completing the first minute of a video which is usually tissue preparation work. This will give your body tremendous benefits and allow you to continue the habit while not overdoing it.
Anyone else doing anything to keep themselves on track please share :)
All in all, these are just tips. Ultimately building a new habit is up to you. There are no tricks that work in the long term, I think we know this intuitively while we are often searching for that perfect technology or perfect process that will MAKE us build a healthy habit. So set your environment up for success, remember you are in this for the long haul and be kind to yourself.